Sid advises and provides Residential Real Estate Law services to clients, including:
- Title Examinations
- Issuance of Title Insurance Policies
- Closings of sales of single family residences, duplexes, townhomes and condominiums, including cash sales and sales involving purchase money mortgages.
- Refinance transactions and home equity lines of credit secured by single family residences, duplexes, townhomes and condominiums.
- Owner financed and third party (non-bank) closings, including preparation of promissory notes, deeds to secure debt and all other closing documents.
- Drafting Purchase and Sale Agreements, Construction Agreements and Residential Lease Agreements.
- Subdivision of larger tracts into multiple smaller tracts, and governmental (zoning) approval of same.
- Development of residential subdivisions, townhomes and condominiums, including preparation of Restrictive Covenants and formation of Homeowner’s and Condominium Owner’s Associations.
- Preparation of instruments conveying or affecting interests in Real Property, including Warranty Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds and other deeds of conveyance; Easements; Boundary Line Agreements, Joint Use Agreements and other documents.
- Real estate litigation
For more information about our Residential Real Estate Law services or to schedule a consultation, contact us.